PRODUCT SUPPORT (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love VFR Wallpapers

Love VFR? Show off your love with these wallpapers, specially sized for your tablet, phone, or computer. http://www.jeppesen.com/aviation/p

Started by Dana Guymon

0 Aug 8, 2013

Map Symbology

Can anyone tell me what the inverse F next to some airport names means? How about the occasional inverse G? Thanks Austin

Started by Austin Kalb

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Erin Hess

SEVERAL QUESTIONS

Hi Jeppesen ! Some questions about Mobile FliteDeck VFR : 1/ I buy the Mobile FliteDeck VFR product last week (order confirmation number o1…

Started by VANRENTERGHEM

5 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by VANRENTERGHEM

Departure/Arrival from a non-covered area

Hello everyone. I've just installed the trial version on my iPad, and downloaded the France coverage. My aircraft is based in EBST, Belgium…

Started by Yves Joskin

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Yves Joskin

Missing cities, highways and topography

I have installed the trial vesion. Unfortunately the topography is not visible. Only airspaces, airfiels, nag aids are available.  Where is…

Started by Rudolf Kunkel

3 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Rudolf Kunkel

Publications and Articles

Here you can find publications, articles and news related to Mobile FliteDeck VFR. You're more than welcome to post here your preferred new…

Started by Marco Gärtner

12 May 28, 2013
Reply by Andrea Stumpf

Reverse a plannend route

Ho can I reverse a planned route? eg. if I want to fly back to my departure airport after a brake at Destination.

Started by Steiner Alois

1 May 26, 2013
Reply by Marco Gärtner

The mobile Flitedeck VFR Team having fun in the Foddobox at the AERO

Started by Andre Lutz

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Elena Stjepovic

Airport Data

1305_AD-2.LFPN.pdf Hello to the group ! After downloading the new data this morning, I have made a few checks concerning data related to th…

Started by Emmanuel S. Davidson

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Marco Gärtner

RSS

Forum

PRODUCT SUPPORT

In this category you find discussion which should support you in finding answers regarding general or technical questions.

119 discussions

PRODUCT TIPS & TRICKS

Here we share useful information about new features and functions of Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck VFR.

1 discussions

© 2017   Jeppesen   Powered by

Badges  |     |  Terms of Service