PRODUCT SUPPORT (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iOS 6.3.1 und MFDVFR 2.1.4

Hi, I made those 2 updates and the system behavior is very strange now. When downloading country data I get the message afterwards that "da…

Started by Steiner Alois

0 May 1, 2016

JMFD VFR 2.1.4 and iOS 9.3.1

after updating iOS and MFD VFR to 2.1.4 I have problems to load new countries. I can download a country but after extracting I get immediat…

Started by Steiner Alois

0 May 1, 2016

VFR Routes Austria

Hi everyone, I would very much appreciate the (option of) VFR-Routes within the mountains of Austria. On the old Jeppesen paper charts thes…

Started by RR

0 Apr 28, 2016

Airspace D(HX) missing SW of EDDH/EDHI - Jeppesen map unreliable?

Hi everybody, this is a warning to other VFR pilots flying near Hamburg EDDH and Finkenwerder EDHI. The airspace D(HX) south of ESTAD, lowe…

Started by RR

0 Apr 28, 2016

Terrain data for Mobile FD VFR

Greetings, I just downloaded the app, and there is no terrain data pictured on the chart...i.e., no depiction of any info on ground referen…

Started by John getman

0 Apr 18, 2016

Open the App in slow UMTS environment

Hello Jeppesen,   at the moment I am playing around with your app. Yesterday, I used it in flight and close the app by mistake on my iPad.…

Started by Christian

0 Mar 10, 2016

iOS Split View Support?

Is there any schedule when MFDVFR becomes compatible to the iOS Split Screen method? It would be a nice addition to keep it running on one…

Started by EuropeFlyer

0 Feb 13, 2016

Evaluating the App

Bonjour, I am evaluating your App, first in the sofa and next behind the prop. Factual, simple and clear map information. Very good. Ver…

Started by Jerome jeanneret

0 Feb 13, 2016

Experiences with V2.1

Hi everybody I start a new thread for posting my first (positive) experience with V2.1.  The "Future Enhancements" thread after all should…

Started by Claudio Pedrazzi

5 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by EuropeFlyer

GPS position lag

Hi all I have a strange problem and hope that someone might have a solution to solve. When approaching my Homebase (LSZW) I get some massiv…

Started by Philippe Seiler

3 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Philippe Seiler

RSS

Forum

PRODUCT SUPPORT

In this category you will find discussion which should support you in finding answers regarding general or technical questions.

120 discussions

PRODUCT TIPS & TRICKS

Here we share useful information about new features and functions of Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck VFR.

1 discussions

© 2017   Jeppesen   Powered by

Badges  |     |  Terms of Service