PRODUCT SUPPORT (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JMFD VFR 2.1.4 and iOS 9.3.1

after updating iOS and MFD VFR to 2.1.4 I have problems to load new countries. I can download a country but after extracting I get immediat…

Started by Steiner Alois

0 May 1, 2016

VFR Routes Austria

Hi everyone, I would very much appreciate the (option of) VFR-Routes within the mountains of Austria. On the old Jeppesen paper charts thes…

Started by RR

0 Apr 28, 2016

Airspace D(HX) missing SW of EDDH/EDHI - Jeppesen map unreliable?

Hi everybody, this is a warning to other VFR pilots flying near Hamburg EDDH and Finkenwerder EDHI. The airspace D(HX) south of ESTAD, lowe…

Started by RR

0 Apr 28, 2016

Terrain data for Mobile FD VFR

Greetings, I just downloaded the app, and there is no terrain data pictured on the chart...i.e., no depiction of any info on ground referen…

Started by John getman

0 Apr 18, 2016

Open the App in slow UMTS environment

Hello Jeppesen,   at the moment I am playing around with your app. Yesterday, I used it in flight and close the app by mistake on my iPad.…

Started by Christian

0 Mar 10, 2016

iOS Split View Support?

Is there any schedule when MFDVFR becomes compatible to the iOS Split Screen method? It would be a nice addition to keep it running on one…

Started by EuropeFlyer

0 Feb 13, 2016

Evaluating the App

Bonjour, I am evaluating your App, first in the sofa and next behind the prop. Factual, simple and clear map information. Very good. Ver…

Started by Jerome jeanneret

0 Feb 13, 2016

Experiences with V2.1

Hi everybody I start a new thread for posting my first (positive) experience with V2.1.  The "Future Enhancements" thread after all should…

Started by Claudio Pedrazzi

5 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by EuropeFlyer

GPS position lag

Hi all I have a strange problem and hope that someone might have a solution to solve. When approaching my Homebase (LSZW) I get some massiv…

Started by Philippe Seiler

3 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Philippe Seiler

Fuel computations

Hi everyone, this is a very simple question, I believe. In the aircraft properties there are two fields: TAXI FUEL and T/O Additional fuel.…

Started by Claudio Pedrazzi

0 Dec 28, 2015

RSS

Forum

PRODUCT SUPPORT

In this category you find discussion which should support you in finding answers regarding general or technical questions.

119 discussions

PRODUCT TIPS & TRICKS

Here we share useful information about new features and functions of Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck VFR.

1 discussions

© 2017   Jeppesen   Powered by

Badges  |     |  Terms of Service