PRODUCT SUPPORT (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airspaces G?

I just noticed airspaces G missing, i.e. for GER map E is shown, wher G is. Is that a new error?

Started by EuropeFlyer

1 May 29, 2016
Reply by Markus Marth

Support iPhone 6 & 6+

Will MFDVFR work on either of the new iPhone 6 models?

Started by John Phillips

25 May 29, 2016
Reply by Markus Marth

iOS 6.3.1 und MFDVFR 2.1.4

Hi, I made those 2 updates and the system behavior is very strange now. When downloading country data I get the message afterwards that "da…

Started by Steiner Alois

0 May 1, 2016

JMFD VFR 2.1.4 and iOS 9.3.1

after updating iOS and MFD VFR to 2.1.4 I have problems to load new countries. I can download a country but after extracting I get immediat…

Started by Steiner Alois

0 May 1, 2016

VFR Routes Austria

Hi everyone, I would very much appreciate the (option of) VFR-Routes within the mountains of Austria. On the old Jeppesen paper charts thes…

Started by RR

0 Apr 28, 2016

Airspace D(HX) missing SW of EDDH/EDHI - Jeppesen map unreliable?

Hi everybody, this is a warning to other VFR pilots flying near Hamburg EDDH and Finkenwerder EDHI. The airspace D(HX) south of ESTAD, lowe…

Started by RR

0 Apr 28, 2016

Terrain data for Mobile FD VFR

Greetings, I just downloaded the app, and there is no terrain data pictured on the chart...i.e., no depiction of any info on ground referen…

Started by John getman

0 Apr 18, 2016

Open the App in slow UMTS environment

Hello Jeppesen,   at the moment I am playing around with your app. Yesterday, I used it in flight and close the app by mistake on my iPad.…

Started by Christian

0 Mar 10, 2016

iOS Split View Support?

Is there any schedule when MFDVFR becomes compatible to the iOS Split Screen method? It would be a nice addition to keep it running on one…

Started by EuropeFlyer

0 Feb 13, 2016

Evaluating the App

Bonjour, I am evaluating your App, first in the sofa and next behind the prop. Factual, simple and clear map information. Very good. Ver…

Started by Jerome jeanneret

0 Feb 13, 2016

RSS

Forum

PRODUCT SUPPORT

In this category you will find discussion which should support you in finding answers regarding general or technical questions.

122 discussions

PRODUCT TIPS & TRICKS

Here we share useful information about new features and functions of Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck VFR.

1 discussions

© 2018   Jeppesen   Powered by

Badges  |     |  Terms of Service