PRODUCT SUPPORT (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fuel computations

Hi everyone, this is a very simple question, I believe. In the aircraft properties there are two fields: TAXI FUEL and T/O Additional fuel.…

Started by Claudio Pedrazzi

0 Dec 28, 2015

Voice Warnings for Bose and Lightspeed?

I am very surprised not to get any voice Output from the VFR App via Bluetooth in my Bose A20 or the Lightspeed PFX since both are receivin…

Started by Benjamin Sattler

3 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Markus Marth

Hungary

hello Jeppesen when are you going to add Hungary maps? Peter

Started by Xkjaguar Jaguar

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Ali Reza Tavakoli

iPad Pro question

Does the app support the bigger screen resolution of the iPad Pro already, or is there still something to be released? I know, a bit early,…

Started by EuropeFlyer

1 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Markus Marth

WX Data - Weather overlay:

Weather overlay: I actually don’t understand the color coding of the Jeppesen wx overlay. Right now for instance:  GAFOR Germany on 4 June…

Started by Ralph W. Pesch

10 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Frank Seja

Aircraft selection in planning mode

I've noticed a problem with the selection list. It was impossible to select the last aircraft of the list. After scrolling down to the las…

Started by Philippe Seiler

5 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Frank Seja

No enroute information for waypoints available?

Hi Pilots,i used the FD VFR trial version on a trip to Danmark. It’s a nice piece of software and very easy to use. Most (see below) of the…

Started by Toto B

2 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Markus Marth

Logging

Hi all,   today I want to report about a strange log entry: The flight on 02 October was from Egelsbach (EDFE) to Mainz (EDFZ) and back, wi…

Started by Clem Schmidt

0 Oct 19, 2015

Chart legend

Hi, I'm womdering if a chart legend for the european covering exists? If yes, were can I find it, would like to have it available as an off…

Started by CeLo

2 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by CeLo

Zooming

Hi all,I am using Mobile Flite Deck VFR as the main map source when flying, with an iPad mini fixed with a RAM mount on the yoke (great sol…

Started by Clem Schmidt

2 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Clem Schmidt

RSS

Forum

PRODUCT SUPPORT

In this category you will find discussion which should support you in finding answers regarding general or technical questions.

120 discussions

PRODUCT TIPS & TRICKS

Here we share useful information about new features and functions of Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck VFR.

1 discussions

© 2017   Jeppesen   Powered by

Badges  |     |  Terms of Service