I understand Jeppesens effort bringing the product to the US market.

But: Did you forget the "other" countries in Europe ?? Like Italy, Slovenia, Czech, Hungary.......

No new country since June! I paid for whole Europe - I want to use it!!

thank you for your understanding

regards

Gerhard

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mr. Hausberger,

The seamless zooming functionality and corresponding level of information you’re enjoying with FliteDeck VFR is subject to large datasets. These datasets have been researched, entered, validated and cross-checked for the five (5) key European countries you have currently subscribed to. We’re following a rigid processes in terms of expanding our coverage – to ensure the premium quality you are expecting from Jeppesen. We are working on further countries, and you will see more countries being added in the near future. As it stands, we are looking at BeNeLux and Italy to be published next. Thanks for your feedback, you’re helping us refining our priorities.

Best regards, your Mobile FliteDeck VFR Team.

Thanks Markus. Happy to see BeNeLux and Italy is on your priority list. For me Czech goes into that category as well. It's a country used as fly thru as well as a place for a stop of course either from Austria going north or vice versa. Appreciate if you can add this one soon as well. Regards, Roland
When is Denmark planned?

Hello Benjamin, we can`t give you any dates yet, but Scandinavia is definitely on the list. As soon as we are allowed to communicate any dates, we will do so.

Have a nice day,

Elena

Benjamin Sattler said:

When is Denmark planned?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

PRODUCT SUPPORT

In this category you will find discussion which should support you in finding answers regarding general or technical questions.

120 discussions

PRODUCT TIPS & TRICKS

Here we share useful information about new features and functions of Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck VFR.

1 discussions

© 2017   Jeppesen   Powered by

Badges  |     |  Terms of Service