after a lot of good live flight experience (over 8 hours) with Mobile FliteDeck VFR I would like to post my enhancement ideas for the Dev team of Jeppesen.
Unfortunately I'm not a Beta tester, so my enhancement ideas are based on the currently published release of the flite deck version.
Here is the list of enhancement ideas:
- Ground elevation indication (in additon to the GPS elevation)
- Current heading bearing line (the black one). What stands the length of the line for? NM or minutes or nothing? It would be great to have a scale with minutes figures.
- Airspace warning feature. That would be a very valueable supporting aid.
- Nav Log - Update with actual Times.
- Weather integration improvements. GAFOR and wind speed integration
- Reporting points - I missed some Reporting points (i. E. Zell am See (Austria))
- Nav Log with print capability (for printed backup)
- Integration with JeppView (for printed approach charts)